Our early childhood education service units which provide quality kindergarten education will consider every applicant in fair, open and just manner.
A. Collection of Application Form
Application forms can be downloaded from the school website or obtained in person from school.
Click here for English version of admission form and application procedureAdmission form PDF
B. Return of Application Form
1. Parent can submit the application form to the school in person or by post together with required documents, including a copy of birth certificate, a copy of immunization record (vaccination record card with both sides), a photo (adhered to the application form), 4 self-addressed stamped envelopes with $2.0 stamp attached respectively, and administration fee $40. All applications submitted by fax, e-mail and any other means application will not be accepted. (Please be reminded that all forms, documents and administration fee will not be returned or refunded.)
2. Return Period
Applications for 2022-2023 is now open.
Applications for 2023-2024 start from 3.5.2022.
Date：3.5.2022-31.10.2022 (Monday to Saturday, except school and public holidays)
Period：Monday to Friday 9:30am–1:00pm & 2:00pm–6:00pm
Saturday 9:30am – 1:00pm
C. Interview Arrangements
- The School will arrange interview for all applicants who have submitted complete set of required documents and administration fee within specified period.
- Notification of interview arrangement will be mailed to parents. Usually the interviews will be conducted around November.
- Interview aims at observing children’s ability and performance, communicating with parents on the views towards early childhood education.
- If necessary, parents may approach the school and request interpretation or translation services.
D. Notification of Application Result and Registration
- Result will be mailed to all applicants who have attended interview.
- Upon notification of admission, parents must complete the registration procedures, submit “2022/23 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” and pay a registration fee (N1 class- HK$1,570-, K1 to K3 classes- HK$1,000-, which will be deducted in the first installment of school fee) during the “centralized registration dates”. (Actual dates to be announced by Education Bureau). Parents unable to complete the registration procedures on time will considered be as declining the offer.
- Any unfilled places after the centralized registration dates will be allocated to applicants on the waiting list.
- If registered applicants request withdrawal and retrieving “2022/23 Registration Card”, it will be deemed as declining the offer and the paid registration fee will not be refunded.
E. Admission criteria
Priority of consideration will be given to:
- Parents agree with the Agency’s mission and objectives of education;
- Applicant reaches eligible age to enroll;
- Performance of applicant in interview;
- With siblings currently studying in the same school;
- Children and families with social needs will be given priority.
F. Related Links
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens, Education Bureau
* For any inquiries about admission arrangements, please feel free to contact the school via email or phone call